Hello there!! Happy Friday, I am so excited to share my acaí bowl recipe with you! This is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast because it tastes super yummy, is really good for you, and keeps you really full. They’re also very pretty and photogenic so what more can ya ask for? If you would like to see how I make my acaí bowls, then please keep on reading.
These are all the ingredients you will need to create your delicious acaí bowl!
- 1 acaí puree packet
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- Almond milk (or milk/juice of your choice)
- 2-3 TBSP of agave
- Coconut chips
- Chia seeds
- additional toppings of your choice
- NutriBullet or blender
1. Place all frozen ingredients into blender, then add almond milk
2. Squeeze the agave into blender
6. Place your fav toppings in the bowl. I really like using coconut chips, chia seeds, bananas, and raspberries!
So yummy even your puppy will want a taste! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I put in my acaí bowl. Thanks for Livin’ a little with me today!