TGIF!!! I’m so happy it is finally Friday and so excited to share with you my top ten summer essentials. Summer is a time to just have fun and relax because before you know it, it’s time to head back to school. Every summer I always have a handful of beauty products, clothing items, and fun girly stuff that I’m consistently reaching for. If you would like to see this summers essentials then please keep reading!
- Pin Stripes: Pin stripes have always been a favorite of mine. I couldn’t be happier that they are such on trend right now. They are so classy dressed up but you can also dress them down with a pair of jeans. I love this blue off the shoulder shirt because of its beautiful bell sleeves! My pink pin strip dress is one of my all time favorite dresses for summer. I wore it this year on my birthday and got so many compliments. I picked mine up from T.J. Maxx.
2. Tube Top: Tube tops are so easy to throw on with a pair of jeans or jean skirt. They are so comfy and you instantly look put together! This is my current fav gingham tube top!
3. Nude Sandals: Everyone needs a good pair of nude sandals that can be paired seamlessly with any outfit. These Tory Burch Millers are just the cutest! Whenever I cannot decide what shoes to wear I just grab these, they are my go to!
4. Round Sunnies: Round sunglasses have made their comeback. I love everything rose gold so I love sporting my round rose gold Ray Bans. They go with almost everything and add that finishing touch that my outfit needs.
5. Off the Shoulder Swimsuit: One of my favorite summer essentials has to be this off the shoulder swim suit from Zaful. The color is beautiful and it fits me perfectly. Zaful has great deals on really cute swim suits, so be sure to check them out!
8. Highlighters: Glowy skin is my favorite for the summer time. It looks so effortless and beautiful to have that glow from within look to your makeup. Here are the ones I have been loving recently. Place highlighter on your cheek bones, the bridge of your nose, and your cupids bow.
9. Slides: These furry slides are so on trend right now and I honestly love them! They are so cute and great to throw on when you are running errands or going to get ice cream. They come in so many colors and I just adore them!
10. Rose Products: I love using products that contain rose in them all year long but especially in the summer time. There is something so refreshing and relaxing about spraying the Mario Badescu rose water on your face after a shower then following up with this rose hip facial oil.
Yay! You made it to the end, thank you so much for reading! Enjoy the rest of your day!